All children come to school in a school uniform and we are very proud of how smart they look.
Boys and Girls Uniform:
- Royal-blue sweatshirt with school logo or cardigan with school logo.
- White shirt/blouse or white/royal blue school polo shirt.
- Grey trousers, grey skirt, or grey pinafore dress.
- Grey shorts or pale blue and white checked summer dresses can be worn in the summer.
- Plain socks should be worn (grey or black socks for boys; and grey, black or white socks for girls).
- Black school shoes (trainers not permitted).
We prefer children to use one of our ‘schoolbags’ rather than a bulky sports bag
or rucksack. Schoolbags may be purchased from the school administrator.
Please name all clothing sent to school, and ensure that coats have loops on them for hanging on pegs.
P. E. Clothing
P.E. in the hall is usually done in bare feet, but pumps or trainers are required for lessons taken outdoors.
P.E. kit comprises of:
- royal blue school round-neck t-shirt (with logo);
- navy shorts;
- a navy blue fleece (available from school with logo);
- navy tracksuit bottoms for outdoor P.E. during the winter months;
- trainers or pumps;
- a named P.E. bag will be needed in which to keep these items.
P.E. kit is to be brought in to school each Monday and kept in school for the whole week. All children should take home their P.E. kit to be washed at the end of each week.
Please ensure all items of PE kit are clearly named.
School sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, PE t-shirts, PE fleeces, PE shorts, hats, coats, book bags and water bottles are all available to order from the school office.
Stock is available in school for purchase (or can be ordered if a specific item is out of stock). Alternatively, parents can place an order online in the shop on the School Money website here. Please ask the school office for your login details if you have not yet received them.