All children come to school in a school uniform and we are very proud of how smart they look.
- Royal blue sweatshirt with school logo or cardigan with school logo.
- White or royal blue polo shirt with or without the school logo.
- Grey trousers, grey skirt, or grey pinafore dress.
- Grey shorts or pale blue and white checked summer dresses can be worn in the summer.
- Plain socks (white, grey or black) or tights (grey or black).
- Black school shoes (trainers are not permitted).
We prefer children to use one of our school ‘book bags’ in EYFS & KS1 rather than a bulky sports bag or rucksack. School book bags may be purchased from the school office.
Please name all clothing sent to school, and ensure that coats have loops on them for hanging on pegs.
PE in the hall is usually done in bare feet, but pumps or trainers are required for lessons taken outdoors.
PE kit comprises of:
- Royal blue school round-neck t-shirt (with logo).
- Navy shorts.
- A navy blue fleece (available from school with logo).
- Navy tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE during the winter months.
- Trainers or pumps.
Children are to come to school in their PE kit on their class PE days.
Please ensure all items of PE kit are clearly named.
School sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, PE t-shirts, PE fleeces, PE shorts, hats, book bags and water bottles are all available to order from the school office.
Stock is available in school for purchase (or can be ordered if a specific item is out of stock) on the Weduc app (you will receive a text message from the school office once your order is ready to collect) or in person at the school office. Please ask the school office for your Weduc login details if you have not yet received them.
We are proud to support a local business who supply all our uniform.
If you are interested in second hand uniform it is regularly available, please ask at the School office for further details.