I cannot believe that we have come to the end of this school year! This is now the last week of term and if we were in school, we would be doing all sorts of fun things.
This week, the post is giving you ideas for the whole week. Please do as much or as little of it as you are able. Let me know how you get on and if you need anything.
Here are your ideas for this week:
Here is your White Rose maths videos for the week. This week the focus is time!!!
Here are the lesson worksheets.
Here are some games and other sheets you could try.
Here are some more general maths activities and games to practise your skills.
https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button (times table practise)
https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/mental-maths-train (mental maths)
https://www.topmarks.co.uk/times-tables/coconut-multiples (times tables)
Here are some maths activities.
Some English ideas:
Your favourite…a few word searches!
Some spelling and grammar ideas:
Some reading challenges. Each comprehension has more than one difficultly, choose the most suitable for you.
Some ideas for writing…
Other things you could try…
- flowers flextangle paper craft
- learn how to tie your shoe laces
- bake a cake or some biscuits
- tidy your bedroom
- help someone without telling them
- write a story
- write a song
- make your own board game
- design an invention to help someone
- draw your family
- do some gardening
- Origami Butterfly Activity
- cuddle up on the settee and watch a film
- draw some more Rob Biddulph characters http://www.robbiddulph.com/draw-with-rob
- go on a picnic (Monday is a great day for this)!
- go for a walk or a bike ride
- play hide and seek
- make a den
- make a junk model
- draw and name 5 different insects from your garden
- design your own animal
I hope you all have a wonderful week. I will add more to the website during the week. Let me know what you are up to. I am really looking forward to seeing you on Monday for our picnic, if you can make it.
Lots of love from Mrs Pope xx